Believed to be at least 5000 years old, the evil eye is a curse cast by a jealous glare or negative energy – bringing back luck and misfortune. Wearing an evil eye as an amulet and talisman is said to protect you from evil spirits and bring you power. And, eesh, after the year we’ve all had, it’s worth having a few on your person at all times.
The pendants are made right here in Britain, drawn by hand and cut with a big old laser. They’re made of solid 925 Sterling Silver and polished by hand.
22.5mm x 1mm
Out of stock
- Colour: Gold plated and hand-painted enamel
- Feature measurement: Chain 40cm with 5cm extender - Pendant 3cm x 3cm
- Lobster Claw fastening
THE FINER DETAILS
- 18 carat gold plated on brass
- Delicately handmade by artisan jewellery makers
- Cubic Zirconia charms
- Dark pink mixed crystal beads
SIZE, FIT AND CARE
- 95cm length
- Can be worn doubled
- To keep your jewellery in the best condition, we advise you to avoid contact with water, chlorine, soaps and alcohol – and to take care when wearing and/or removing them