The Hamsa Hand is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet that symbolises the hand of God and is a protective sign in all faiths. It’s said to bring its wearer happiness, luck, health and good fortune. Just about everything you could hope for someone you care about, right? Look closely and you’ll see an elephant woven into its intricate design – to represent both wisdom and loyalty, too.
In the making:
Our pendants are made right here in Britain, drawn by hand and cut with a big old laser. They’re made of solid 925 Sterling Silver, finished and polished by hand. Comes on an 18″ ball chain.
Silver pendant (medium): £65.00
22.5mm x 1mm
- Colour: Gold Plated with Hand Painted Enamel
- Feature measurement: Chain Length 40cm with 5cm extender. Pendant 2.5cm x 2.3cm
- Lobster Claw fastening
- Metal: Recycled 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: 18ct Gold Plated Silver
- Dimensions: Heart Carabiner 20.5 (wide), 2mm (depth)
- Chain: Belcher Chain Standard Length 40-45cm (16"-18") with Spring Ring Clasp
- Carabiner Shape: Heart