Large plannished brass and eco-silver earrings in an elegant shard shape for a stylish minimalist feel: the irregular rectangle is around 5mm x 45mm. They’re quite noticeable , simple, statement earrings that seem to go with everything.
What is ecosilver?
Eco-silver is a green alternative to sterling silver. It is a little bit more expensive but has the same silver content as sterling, it’s just made of 100% recycled and scrap silver products. Eco Silver can be both treated and worked with in the same way as silver, for the same quality results but more environmentally friendly. Produced from scrap jewellery, medical equipment, electronics and giftware, all the eco silver I use comes with a certificate of authenticity and is hallmarked if it is the required weight.
Out of stock
- Colour: Sterling silver plated in 18ct Gold
- Feature measurement: 1cm x 1.5cm
- Stud Post fastening
- Metal: Recycled 925 Sterling Silver
- Plating: Silver Rhodium
- Stone Colour: Imitation Turquoise
- Dimensions: Internal diameter 11mm, External diameter 15mm, Width 3mm, Opening: 3mm.
- Earring Type: Standard Ear Cuff - no piercing required