The starfish is seen as a celestial symbol that represents infinite divine love – inspiring guidance, intuition and and vigilance in those who wear it. Someone with an affinity to a starfish is proud, strong-willed and irrepressible (our kind of person).
In the making:
Our pendants are made right here in Britain, drawn by hand and cut with a big old laser. They’re made of solid 925 Sterling Silver, finished and polished by hand. Comes on a 17-18″ curb chain.
Silver pendant (small): £45.00
12.5mm x 1mm
- Rhodium on Sterling Silver
- Feature measurement: Pendant - 1.4cm x 1cm - Chain 38cm with 5cm extender
- Measurements: 1.5cm
- Lobster Claw fastening
- Metal: Recycled 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: 18ct Gold Plated Silver
- Dimensions: Heart Carabiner 20.5 (wide), 2mm (depth)
- Chain: Belcher Chain Standard Length 40-45cm (16"-18") with Spring Ring Clasp
- Carabiner Shape: Heart